iColor Blur color correction 10ml
iColor Blur is designed to lighten eyebrows that are too dark. The main component of the product is benzoic acid, which helps to break down the pigment and makes it 1-2 shades lighter. It is completely harmless to the structure of the skin and hair (eyebrows).
Why do you need iColor Blur for your work?
- It is suitable for partial color correction.
- To align a previously made PMU before applying a lighter tone.
- When pigment migration occurs.
- If the pigment is applied unevenly.
- When it is necessary to clean camouflage pigments.
- Slight acidic surface effect.
alcohol (diethylhydrin), water, glycerin, benzoic acid (a weak acid that acts as the main soluble component. It is a strong antiseptic active agent; Irritating to the skin. Great for removing blackheads and spots), sodium, benzoate (preservative), thymol - preservative, which intensifies the injection of liquids, eucalyptol - is a strong and natural antiseptic that is poorly soluble.
(9300 € / liter)